iMovie Trailer: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

I used iMovie to create a trailer for Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. This could be used as an introduction for the unit over nonsense fiction. Trailers can be included in the beginning of your lesson plan. It can be used as a hook to grab the students attention. Trailers can be used in all subjects, they can be used by the teacher and the students.

20150620-185926.jpg
This app is $4.99. “It has a streamline design and intuitive multi-touch gestures. This app lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. You can browse your video library, share favorite moments, create beautiful moments, and watch them all on your devices in iMovie theater.”
This app took a little more work to figure out, but once I did it was easy to put the trailer together. Even though it was easy to put together, I found it tricky to make it smooth. I think my trailer has some rough edges, it was my first one, but I think I will get better with more practice.
I liked the different types of preset trailers to choose from and the different effects you could use. I liked that it had music already embedded in the trailer. This app will be fun to use for personal and professional use!